Dewaxing Closed Column Extractor (1.5") 135g - Explorer
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well-ventilated areas. DO NOT USE INDOORS
*Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the biomass density, moisture content and column packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, heavily dried, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%.
For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.
Shop Dewaxing Closed Column Extractor
Key Features and Description:
- Dewaxing Spool Included for filter out and coagulating waxes and lipids.
- Compound Gauge with (-30)-160 PSI readout.
- Closed Column Pressure Extractor (Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty, excludes gaskets and screens)
- This system allows the user to build up solvent pressure by closing the valve, pulling a vacuum and filling the extractor, Extractor will fill about 85% with solvent before the internal pressure will equal the pressure of the can propellant.
- The solvent can will fit into either port with a tip adapter supplied with some butane cans, tip adapter required, not included
- Solvent Soak is expected to be between 30-90 min, but this all depends on material, starting with frozen cans of solvent is recommended
- This system allows the user to soak the material before opening the bottom valve to release the solvent and oil.
Professional Kit Adds the following:
- Compound Gauge
- Sight Glass
- Shower Head
Explorer Kit Automatically Includes:
- 8" x 8" Platinum Cured Silicone Non-Stick Pad
- 1.5" Dewaxer Tri-Clamp 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube
- Dewaxer Spool Sizes Specifications:
- 1.5" x 12" Dewaxer = 90G
- 1.5" x 18" Dewaxer= 135G
- 1.5" x 24" Dewaxer= 180G
- 1.5" x 36" Dewaxer = 270G
- 304 Stainless Steel Flare End Caps with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Miniature Ball Valves
- 1/4" Stainless Steel MNPT Drain Plug
- (1) 1.5" Standard Pressure Tri-Clamp Clamps
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Quadpod
- (2) Buna-N Tri-Clamp Gaskets
- Buna-N 100 Mesh (150 Micron) Gasket
***Note: Parts and components can be subject to substitutions. Any substituted parts will have the same function and will be of equal or greater value.****