ENECTA - Cc 500 - CBD CRYSTALS 500 MG - 99% CBD

New product

31,00 €

Warning: Last items in stock!

- +

Add to wishlist

Add to compare

More info

Enecta pure CBD crystals, obtained through the natural extraction of the active ingredient of the hemp plant, are the purest form to take cannabidiol or CBD.
With 99% CBD and the remaining 1% terpenes, Enecta Crystals can be dosed with the practical spoon provided, which allows you to choose the amount of active ingredient without any waste.

Given the degree of purity, 50 mg of product will already be enough to feel the first benefits.
Our CBD crystals can be taken through a herb vaporizer capable of controlling high temperatures, sublingually or inserted into our favorite dishes.

All our products comply with rigorous quality standards and come only from organically grown plants in Italy, without the use of pesticides.

• A product for true purists: 99% CBD of the highest quality, made in Italy from organically grown raw material
• with a practical measuring spoon, for more precise consumption
• tested in the laboratory on the quantity of phytocannabinoids present and the absence of heavy metals
• closer to the environment, thanks to the packaging made with 30% Post Consumer fibers and 70% pure ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) virgin cellulose fibers, coming from responsibly managed sources

The efficacy of cannabidiol has now been established in many areas, and the scientific community is expanding and deepening the literature and studies on this component day by day. Its anxiolytic and anti-inflammatory properties make it a natural and effective remedy to mitigate a situation. stressful, or to prevent common and widespread ailments such as migraines and other neuropathic pains.

There are also cases of people who, after consultation and consent from their doctor, use CBD in cases of important diseases such as epilepsy or Parkinson's disease.
Situations therefore very different from each other, for which the versatility and availability of CBD becomes an important factor.

Ingredients and format
Cc500: 0.5 gram pack of CBD crystals with 99% pure CBD and 1% natural terpenes. It is a product free of gluten, allergens and chemical preservatives.
In addition to the convenient 0.5 gram format, CBD crystals can also be purchased in the 1 gram format.

Write a review

ENECTA - Cc 500 - CBD CRYSTALS 500 MG - 99% CBD

Write a review

Custom tab

This is a custom block edited from admin panel.You can insert any content here.

30 Other products in the same category

Compare 0