Closed-loop extractor with bidirectional flow Orthrus 2LB MK-V
MK-V Bi-Directional Flow Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
The 2lb Bi-Directional closed loop increases efficiency by utilizing both a bottom and top solvent input. By using a bottom flood on the first wash to ensure all material has seen solvent, preventing channeling through the material. Finish the run with a top flood input to ensure all residuals have been washed from the material. Oil-bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, the solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
This Unit Includes:
•25,40 cm x 25,40 cm Welded Bottom Base
•Assembled 25,40cm Hemispherical bi-flow lid
10,16cmx61cm Material column with reducer & top cap
10,16cm filter plate kit
3,50 cm Solvent input manifold
3,50cm Ball Valve
#30 LP tank
(2) 2,54cm/10,16cm 121,92 cm High-Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
7,62 cm x 20,32 cm 121,92 cm High-Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
25,40 cm clamps, (3)10,16 cm clamps and a (3)3,50 cm clamp with gaskets
(2)10,16 cm Gaskets w/ filter Extra of each type of gasket
IF YOU SELECT HIGH-PRESSURE CLAMP UPGRADE, you must also select the high-pressure option with the other applicable upgrades to receive a system fully outfit with high-pressure clamps. Upgrades come standard with single pin clamps.
• System Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High-Quality USA Made SSP Instrumental or Swagelok fully encapsulated mini ball valves
• Base: Choose from our various collection bases. The standard base is a 10x10 welded bottom. The splatter platter replaces the 25,40x 25,40 cm base with a 25,40 cm splatter and 25,40 cm x 25,40 cm open spool. The jacketed base and platter have a closed jacket welded to the outside. This is used with a circulator pump and a heater to keep consistent temperatures during recovery.
• Dewaxing Column: This upgrade replaces the standard 10,16 cmx121,92 cm spool with its sleeved counterpart. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the material, stopping the waxes and lipids from being extracted.
• Inline Sight Glass: Adds a 3,50cm Inline Pipe sight glass. This is used to see a solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.
• High-Pressure Clamps: Replaces standard clamps with the high-pressure variants. **Note**This upgrade only applies to clamps on the base unit. If other upgrades are selected, you must select the high-pressure option for that upgrade
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well-ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
13 Other products in the same category
- 2 500,00 €