Closed-loop extractor with bidirectional flow Orthrus 1lb MK-V
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
MK-V Bi-Directional Flow Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades
DISCLAIMER: BY UPGRADING TO SWAGELOK VALVES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO BE FULFILLED AND EXPEDITED SHIPPING MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.
The 1lb Bi-Directional closed loop increases efficiency by utilizing both a bottom and top solvent input. By using a bottom flood on the first wash, you ensure all material has seen solvent. This method preventing channeling through the material. Finish the run with a top flood input to ensure all residuals have been washed from the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
•15,24cmx15,24cm Welded Bottom Base
•15,24cmx15,24cm Open Spool
•Assembled 15,24cm biflow lid
7,62cmx60,96cm Material column with reducer & top cap
7,62cm filter plate kit
3cm Solvent input manifold
3cm Ball Valve
#30 LP tank
(2) 2,54cm/10,16cm 121,92cm High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
7,62cm/20,32cm 121,92cm High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
(2)15,24cm clamps, (3)7,62cm clamps and a (3)3cm clamp with gaskets
(2)7,62cm Gaskets w/ filter Extra of each type of gasket
IF YOU SELECT HIGH PRESSURE CLAMP UPGRADE, you must also select the high pressure option with the other applicable upgrades to receive a system fully outfit with high pressure clamps. Upgrades come standard with single pin clamps.
• System Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made SSP Instrumental or Swagelok fully encapsulated mini ball valves
• Base: Choose from our various collection bases. Standard base is a 6x12 welded bottom. The splatter platter replaces the 6x12 base with a 15,24cm splatter and (2)15,24cmx15,24cm open spools. The 7,62cm sight glass base with platter adds a spool with a 7,62cm polycarbonate sight glass
. • Recovery Tank: This upgrade changes the standard #30 LP tank with either: Dual Recovery adds another valve on extractor lid, extra hose, and an extra recovery tank. The dual recovery allows user to recover to two LP tanks, cutting recovery times significantly. #30 Stainless Steel LP or a #25 Jacketed Stainless Steel Tank w/ Internal Condensing Coils.
• Hemispherical Lid: This upgrade replaces the standard flat collection base lid with our hemispherical model. Hemi lids add extra headspace and allow a better view of the center dip-tube and collection base. The hemispherical lid has (2)2,54cm/10,16cm FNPT and (2)2,54cm/5,08cm FNPT ports, (2)5,08cm triclamp ports for sight glasses and a 3cm triclamp port for the center.
• Dewaxing Column: This upgrade replaces the standard 7,62cmx60,96cm spools with their sleeved counterpart. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the material, stopping the waxes and lipids from being extracted.
• Inline Sight Glass: Adds a 3cm Inline Pipe sight glass. This is used to see solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.
• High Pressure Clamps: Replaces standard clamps with the high pressure variants. **Note**This upgrade only applies to clamps on base unit. If other upgrades are selected, you must selected the high pressure option for that upgrade
• 7,62cm x 45,72cm 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube 1lb (450g)
•316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 150PSI
• Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless JIC 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 15,24cm diameter by 30,48cm tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
• Dimensions (Inches): 63,50cm x 17,78cm Diameter overall size
• Weight: 21 lbs.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 300 cubic inches, (2.553 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior
14 Other products in the same category
- 2 500,00 €